Friday, 20 February 2015

Hi! I’m Emma, but my friends call me Emmy - a nickname I decided I liked when I was 14 and I now can’t shake.

I’m almost 24 now and I feel like I’m getting old, but I’m gonna make the most of it because the last few years since I moved out have been the best of my life so far. I say moved out, technically my parents sold our house to live in a caravan and I didn’t have much of a choice but to get going - unless I wanted to live with them in the middle of nowhere and an extreme lack of WiFi. So I moved from Milton Keynes to Leicester with one of my best friends and it has literally all been upwards from there. And occasionally I get to go and visit my parents and their new kitten by the seaside, so that’s pretty great too.

A few years ago I decided to try out vlogging, which I tried to convince myself was not all just to impress a boy but it absolutely was. Said boy turned out to be a total wang and that, along with a few other things, put me off and shut down my YouTube channel for a little while. But it’s 2015 and what I have decided is the year of positivity, so I’m back to filming my dumb face and saying stupid shit on the internet. My friend Aimee suggested I start blogging along side the videos, so here we are!

So far I have posted a total of one whole video in 2015 (I know it’s almost March, even just one video is an achievement for me) but there are gonna be more on the way over the next couple of days. In the mean time, I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to update on the goals I set myself for 2015. 



To be completely honest, there’s not a lot to update on. I haven’t met Harry Styles, and I haven’t got a Luke kissing picture, and of course I haven’t yet sat down and tried to learn how to play the guitar properly. But I have been working out more, and I have been dealing with stress better and trying (and I think succeeding) to be a better person towards my friends and family. Considering it’s February, I’m gonna take what I’ve done so far as a win! 

Stick around for updates and what is hopefully gonna be the best year.

:) Emmy x

No comments:

Post a Comment